Lost PIP — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Lost PIP

cats693 Member Posts: 17 Connected
I have Agrophobia since 1979 and over the years  had managed a part time job as a receptionist in a GPS surgery,  most of those years  I had been claiming PIP  admittedly,  having to use tribunal to get it, but since 2017? I diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, and up to March 19th this year I was still in receipt of PIP, but on the 20th I was no longer getting it.  I've had to renew like a new claimant, and they refused me!  I'm just getting tired of having to fight fir this little extra help!??‍♀️  I'm waiting to hear from Mt Mandatory Reconsideration, but  I fear I will be refused again.  Their report maid it sound as I am good to go and do anything!??‍♀️ but the truth is, I can't  thats why I had to leave my job as I was unable to cope with the stress of the pressure  a job I help down for 17 years. And I can only drive  to familiar places  which are about 4 miles from home,  otherwise,  I need somebody with me or I have panic attacks. 
I'm so broke at the moment  the stress is getting to me. What do I  have to do to keep this from happening each  time?  These are not conditions that will disappear.???


  • calcotti
    calcotti Member Posts: 6,290 Disability Gamechanger
    Unfortunately you need to wait for the MR decision and then, if necessary, appeal to the tribunal again.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.