PIP tribunal won, but DWP not notified after a month, who do I contact? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP tribunal won, but DWP not notified after a month, who do I contact?

Options
Applecrayon
Applecrayon Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited June 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello!

I won my tribunal appeal in February, and called the DWP today as it had been over 4 weeks since I got my decision letter from the Tribunal, but was told they have not received anything from the tribunal. I was told I should contact them to see what's happening, so I thanked the DWP person on the phone and went off to contact them. However, I can't figure out who to actually contact. I've got multiple different contact details for multiple departments all involved in the tribunal process. Should I use the number on the decision letter? The number on the website where I lodged the appeal? The court that held the tribunal itself? 

Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice would be appreciated! 
Tagged:

Comments

• AndrewHall
    AndrewHall Community member Posts: 235 Pioneering
    Options
    First, Big Congratulations on your win.

Forward the Tribunal decision letter to the DWP yourself and ask for the decision to be actioned immediately. 

Never allow DWP assertions to define you. They never have evidence of your true circumstances.
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW Community member Posts: 355 Pioneering
    Options
    Don't send the original letter.  Take a copy of it and send the copy to DWP.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.