How is your day going?

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,962 Online Community Coordinator
    Glad you had a good day @Lou67 enjoy your cuppa and have a well-deserved rest. I've heard next week is rainy again, but I suppose it'll be good for the plants!

So sorry you've had such a hard day @Marydoll5, please take it easy. I hope things feel easier tomorrow, but even if it's another difficult one I'm sure some lovely Scope friends will be here to chat if you need to <3
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,153 Championing
    Evening everyone 
    The wasp man I call him lol will come tomorrow if they are still buzzing about. But he thinks the nest went into the bin truck @beaver79 and the remainder might be looking for their queen. 

@ada you must be worn out hope the vitamin tablets help 
    @lou67 deffo a cuppa I need one too. Glad you enjoyed the park with the kiddies.
    @marydoll5 sorry you've had a rough day today hope things improve for you
  • WelshBlue
    WelshBlue Community member Posts: 770 Championing
    I hope you've all enjoyed the sun ... it's only days ago I was saying I'm over the rain.  Literally baked today ... any other fellow fibro' martyrs flare up with temperature fluctuations ?

5 hours to put 12 planks together to make 2 doors is all I managed today.  Ridiculous ... and chased the dog after he stole the glasses off my face ... just needed the Benny Hill music to complete the chaos.

Also had a head shave ... sad state of affairs when I spend longer on my nose and ears ...

I hope sleep comes to those who can't and that you all have a stress free, pain free weekend  :)

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    @WelshBlue thank you for making me laugh 

@Ada I hope the vitamin D helps. You are amazing the strength you have to do so much with so little sleep and dizziness and pain. I need to follow your example. 

@Beaver79 we have back yard that only has space for the oil tank and the front is paved but is in the shade all day. I  usually love the sun. I should sit in my partners brother's front in the sun as he is in the same street. 

@Lou67 yes contact your gp about your legs

Welcome @loladale87 and nice to have your company too.

@66Mustang you are brilliant describing the scam email. 

@Teigr hope you got housework done so you can enjoy the sun tomorrow 
  • Sandy_123
    @welshblue sounds a fun day overall lol 
  • Sandy_123
    It's a beautiful evening tonight hope your all resting now 
  • Sandy_123
    Hi @ada I have used that in the past the foam and I did buy some powder but there in the garden waste bin. I'm hoping there gone tomorrow. 

Might be worth thinking about having some home help @ada even if it was a few hours a week
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    @Ada what would I do without you? You are a warrior and I am going to try harder. Thank you x

@Sandy_123 I've calmed down now. I'm going to try and be more positive tomorrow. Do a few things then sit in the air. 

Have a lovely restful evening everyone 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,623 Championing

Hi everyone thanks for the messages I will definitely contact my doctor on Monday, but I know I’ve been doing a lot more than I probably should do that’s not been helping. 
    I’ve just put Gogglebox on I hope yous all enjoy the rest off your night.

@Marydoll5
    Sorry you’ve been struggling today but please don’t give yourself a hard time.

@Ada
    I think it’s so sad that your health is badly affected with eating so little, can you not get help from a food bank or trying claim Pip that would be a massive help if you got it.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    edited May 10
    Just take your time @Marydoll5 even a little bit is an achievement 
    Thanks for the reminder @Lou67 I just put it on forgot its Friday 
  • Sandy_123
    I know where your coming from @ada and I know your very determined to do things.  Maybe they can help with these things and form a friendship 
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Not sure if you saw my post.
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Ada said:
    Evening My lovelies. 

Hi @Lou67 Thanks for the mention I’m doing ok. Just that had only hour sleep then took both girls out on my own which was difficult with walker. Just so drained. 
    But got doc letter today he forgot to tell me on the phone I have to take very high dose of vitamins D 4000mg a day for ten weeks then 1000mg a day.
    Its making my muscle wastage worse. And bones and other things. And my calcium is also far too low. 
    So maybe after ten weeks I may feel bit better xx

really sorry about your legs. Please contact your doc. 

@Amberpearl  it is a worry we all have bills to pay. To keep on top off mine I eat very little at the risk of my health which has now proven to be true. So your not alone with bills needing to be paid. Xx

@ada

Everything goes on my cats. I don't eat proper meals
    Sandy_123 said:
    Morning @Lou67 that's a shame a restless night again, enjoy the grankiddies and the park.

@Amberpearl grooming and eating is a good sign
    Fingers crossed 

@teigr I would enjoy the sun while we got it

My son just cut the front lawn, can't believe it had grown so quick from last cut. Hopefully he does the back after work. 
    @Albus_Scope morning 

@66Mustang found another bees nest in front wall bumble bees these 1s still have managed to get a pic of the masonry bee at the back

I hope it's just an abcess 
  • Lou67

@Ada
    You should claim pip just now as it takes a while and there’s no changes just now, it would be a massive help if you got it, Also did you try again for the Discrectionary Fund for your shortfall as this would also help you a great deal. Sorry to go on about it again but it’s only because I hate the thought of you struggling.

❤️
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    Morning all.

I didn't get much done yesterday @Marydoll5,I had people in and out all morning and by the time the last one left I'd kind of lost the will to do anything.

I hope you have a good weekend.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    edited May 11
    Hello everybody!! :)

Hi @Teigr

@WelshBlue I wouldn't dare to ask most people this but I get the impression you wouldn't mind (sorry if wrong) ... why shave your head and what happens when you don't?? I am guessing you have hair loss but surely if that's the case you wouldn't need to shave it at all?? This is probably a stupid question :D 

But I have the kind of opposite problem with my hair ... too much and too fast ... it's also really messy and uneven and I had thoughts of shaving it in the past, and "starting again" so that it all starts equally and hopefully grows at the same time :D not sure if that would work...
  • Lou67

Morning I hope yous have a great day whatever yous have planned.
    It looks like it’s going to be another scorcher here today.

@Teigr
    I hope you get time to do stuff today. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi @lou67, I hop you have a nice day too, we are having a BBQ today this evening :yum:
  • Lou67

@66Mustang
    Hiya we must’ve posted at the same time lol aww a BBQ sounds delicious, I hope you have lovely time.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Morning all hope you all slept well.
    It is another lovely day I hope them wasps have done one. 
    Enjoy bbq  @66Mustang it's a great day for it
    I was going to have one, but there all off to alton towers I refused. Can't be doing with that. 
    Hope you have a quieter day @teigr
    Any plans @Lou67
    Hope you got a better sleep @ada