Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
It's been a bad week
Well it's mental health awareness week. For me it's been a bad week. I have ptsd gad spine and knee injury so mentally and physically fried! I'm at home alone awaiting a car recovery service to take a look at my car as it's loosing fluid. All week my blood pressure has been really low. I feel unwell my stress levels are off the scale I have had loss trauma zero sleep until last night finally I slept. The alarm went off at 7am I wanted to just close my eyes and go to sleep. But no up I got slowly sat for ages and blood pressure is low but not as bad. I dressed and crashed out of the house arriving at my mental health group feeling a bit gray fuzzy interacted but felt odd. I have know a few a couple of years and it seemed to be all going on around me but I was interacting but no idea now what about. I went into back garden for first time this year a nice friend strimmed the lawn but boy it's a tiny mess sat in my little sanctuary in the corner feeling so tired so unwell and just overwhelmed. Mess to be sorted all over the house now the garden is on the giant to do list I have so many half finished jobs I have lost count. I have finally said a four letter word I have never said before HELP!
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.