Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I have been failed by housing, hospital, and dentist
I have been failed by Housing/ Hospital and dentist and I just don't seem to be able to get anywhere with anyone :-( :-( and am at the giving up stage! Serious mental health issues and after an operation 2015 I am permanently disabled only part use of left hand right hand cannot be fixed and am now left with serious nerve end damage which has caused-- sciatica / trapped nerves / lockjaw / unbalanced and am falling often and I can't stop myself from falling and on and on! Any advice would really be appreciated!
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.