So it's clear that lots of people, with lots of different issues have had the wrong decision and then money reduced or stopped altogether. This is well known amongst all law firms charities and citizens advice, who deal with these cases and subsequent problems it causes. People have been in real need for help, advice and legal advice. Not long ago the issue came up on the Victoria Derbyshire programme on the BBC. People had wrote in and said they believed that these decisions were Deliberately made and asked for help on how to record it as evidence, the BBC show claimed that all you can do is bye a two-way tape recorder, the same as the police have and then record it, as its usual done in a private building. Whilst this Is the truth, it's NOT the whole truth. The law on this clearly states, if you believe that there is anti social or criminal activity happening, then by law your allowed to video record covertly and that evidence is allowed to be used in any case against them. This CRUCIAL information was kept from the public, which as you know is vulnerable people. What they do at that assessment is wrong, and we All know it. This is one of the ways they have gotten away with it. We'll know you know the law on this, video record them when your there secretly, and I advise everyone to do this as its your right. It cannot be allowed to continue. It makes me mad. My obsession is law politics and rights and this stuff they do drives me MAD! Well enough is enough. So here I am and there you go, I really hope it helps.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.