DWP confirms it is increasing the automatic extension period of existing PIP awards awaiting review - Page 9 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DWP confirms it is increasing the automatic extension period of existing PIP awards awaiting review

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Kizzie58
    Kizzie58 Community member Posts: 38 Connected
    Options
    dee4848 said:
    dee4848 said:
    @Kizzie58 oh I hope for you too, I rang them this morning and they told me over phone ,very happy that the decision stayed the same , hope its soon for you 
    @Kizzie58 hi have you heard anything yet?
    No nothing from PIP yet.    I had £250 put into my account this morning from ESA   no idea what that is for.    not heard anything from ESA about it ending because of the pension starting but I gather that is half ESA and pension will do the rest when I get my first one.  but no explanations,  even my ESA would not have been due until Tuesday .     but I guess they know what is what so that's all that matters  😂

Did you get any surprises or disappointments?  

I was so hoping to get enhanced mobility so don't have to worry about a car or repairs etc.  But  I don't think I will get it and this would be my last chance. It's just a huge shame I didn't know how to answer some of the questions and took them at face value..    
  • dee4848
    dee4848 Community member Posts: 256 Pioneering
    Options
    @Kizzie58 I havent got a clue about esa payment but I hope you hear soon ,yes I got both enhanced  for a year longer aswel till 2028 , so I'm relieved at that .I hope you hear some good news soon please let scope know your result , fingers 🤞 
  • Kizzie58
    Kizzie58 Community member Posts: 38 Connected
    Options
    dee4848 said:
    @Kizzie58 I havent got a clue about esa payment but I hope you hear soon ,yes I got both enhanced  for a year longer aswel till 2028 , so I'm relieved at that .I hope you hear some good news soon please let scope know your result , fingers 🤞 
    Wonderful news!    I will keep everyone updated  and hopefully have my own good news V soon :) 
  • dee4848
    dee4848 Community member Posts: 256 Pioneering
    Options
    Kizzie58 said:
    dee4848 said:
    dee4848 said:
    @Kizzie58 oh I hope for you too, I rang them this morning and they told me over phone ,very happy that the decision stayed the same , hope its soon for you 
    @Kizzie58 hi have you heard anything yet?
    No nothing from PIP yet.    I had £250 put into my account this morning from ESA   no idea what that is for.    not heard anything from ESA about it ending because of the pension starting but I gather that is half ESA and pension will do the rest when I get my first one.  but no explanations,  even my ESA would not have been due until Tuesday .     but I guess they know what is what so that's all that matters  😂

Did you get any surprises or disappointments?  

I was so hoping to get enhanced mobility so don't have to worry about a car or repairs etc.  But  I don't think I will get it and this would be my last chance. It's just a huge shame I didn't know how to answer some of the questions and took them at face value..    @Kizzie58 no idea about your payment or esa, but do hope you hear soon , yes I got both enhanced again till 2028 a year more than previous,  such a relief,  please let scope know soon has you hear ,fingers crossed for you 😊 
  • laurapeach
    laurapeach Community member, Scope Member Posts: 114 Pioneering
    Options
    I'm also still waiting after sending my review forms back in May. My award was originally meant to end in January and I've had 3 update texts so far so I wonder if they'll go long enough to need to send me a 4th.
    Mum of one little girl.

I am AuDHD and I have M.E/CFS and POTS.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.